PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Orange Chicken Recipe

Orange Chicken is by far one of my favorite Chinese dishes, with my food allergies is hard to eat it out in a restaurant, so I am always on the lookout for a yummy new orange chicken glaze recipe! I made this one tonight and took a few pictures to share so you can see just how delicious it really was. I use success white rice because it always turns out perfect and I love buttered white rice with any dish. I also got onion, red and green peppers fresh from the farmers market and sauteed them in a little butter. Then to make the Orange Chicken Glaze I combined orange juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, brown sugar, rice wine, and cornstarch to thicken the sauce. I also fried my own small chicken pieces and then poured the glaze over the chicken and served on rice with the peppers and onions, it was some of the best Chinese food I have ever cooked!!



Orange Chicken

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design