PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whheeeeeewwwwww what a weekend!

OK, so I have never been been the "party hard" type of girl and I can honestly say that I have no clue what it feels like to have ever been on a drunken bender over the weekend, but I am exhausted after staying up for all the Royal wedding festivities. We decided that it would be fun to stay up and just not go to bed in order to watch ALLLLLL of the royal wedding coverage. We streamed the coverage live from the BBC and watched all the guests arrive, starting with the first! It was so much fun, my mother spent a LOT of time in London when she was younger and part of my family lived there for over 13 years, and she had so much fun pointing out places she remembered being. Seeing all of the hats was an event in itself, oh how I wish hats would come back in style again, everyone looks polished in the right hat! Anyway, it was worth staying up until 8:30 in the morning to see all the fashion and the wedding, I enjoyed every minute.


No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design