PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

Christian Louboutin Spring 2011

I love shoes, high heels, flats, flip flops, and especially designer shoes, which I consider little works of art. I also adore the color aqua, so I was pleased as punch to see the new Christian Louboutin spring 2011 collection, heels in the most beautiful shade of aqua, my new prized possession. I also love the new flash design the Louboutin website is using, the little heels that trot around the site are just adorable, check it our here: http://us.christianlouboutin.com/

Enjoy the pictures!


1 comment:

Manni said...

omg! Absolutely love this shoe designer. Too bad I can't walk in heels :(
Thanks for the share, will be sending some friends over to look at them :)
hugs
Manni

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design