PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer is on it's way!!

I feel like it is officially summertime, it seemed like memorial day weekend just flew by, it will be the 4th of July before we know it! I came across some of my favorite summer time photos, they make me want to have a poolside BBQ on the beach with family and friends. I also love decorating for summertime, it seems like i gravitate towards lighter, airy colors, things that remind me of the beach and the pool, enjoy!


                                I just adore this pink stripe with the black and white polka dot detail, so cute!



Perfect beach house!


Amazing outdoor space!



Carey Grant relaxing at his Santa Monica beach house in 1939

1 comment:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

This post is absolutely gorgeous and has me daydreaming of beach vacations this summer! So happy I finally found your blog, wish I had been following sooner, it's so cute!! :)

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design