PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christmas ornament bananza sale 20% off!!!











I just unveiled most of my new Christmas ornament designs on my site yesterday! So I thought I would give my blog readers a 20% discount on all ornaments ordered this weekend. If you are a follower or become a new follower by Sunday, September 20th, you will receive 20% off your ornament purchase from http://www.jbeedesigns.com/. Last year my ornaments were so popular that I had orders extending into January and February, so get them while you can! I have also started a new line of glam ornaments completely adorned with swarovski crystals and monogarmmed in crystals, be sure not to miss those.Forward this to all friends and family and make sure you are a follower or become a new one to get the discount. Just mention this blog post and tell me you follow when you order!!



Happy shopping!

Jen.









No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design